In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data) and the LOPDGDD (Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights) we inform you of the following aspects:
Identity of the Data Controller
The person responsible for the treatment of the data provided through http://an-lo.es/ is AN-LO VISUALIZATION STUDIO, S.L.
ESB13619176, and registered office at “CALLE SAN ISIDRIO Nº 5 – 2ºA
DAMIEL – CIUDAD REAL – 13250 «. To communicate with us in relation to the processing of your personal data, by phone or by e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of the treatment, legitimacy and recipients of your data
- Provision of the contracted service: We will process your data in order to maintain the contractual relationship generated between the parties. Said treatment is necessary for the provision of the service. We will keep your data for the duration of the contractual relationship with you and, once it has ended, during the limitation period of the legal actions that may arise in this regard. Your data will be transferred to the banking entities with which we work for the payment of the contracted service.
- Management of job applications received through the form: The personal data that you provide us when filling in the form to communicate with us for this purpose, as well as the data contained in the file that you attach, will be processed to manage the different processes of selection that we carry out.
Rights of the Interested Parties
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, not to be subject to automated individual decisions, portability and limitation of the processing of your data by contacting AN-LO VISUALIZATION STUDIO, S.L. via email (email@example.com), accompanying documentation that duly proves your identity. We inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) in case you consider your rights have been violated.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to your computer or other device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) that you use when you visit http://an-lo.es/. Among other purposes, cookies allow you to personalize the content accessed and for us to obtain statistics to improve our services and also offer you advertising. In general, various criteria can be used to classify cookies, depending on who manages them (own or third-party), the period of time during which activities remain (session or persistent) or their purpose (technical, personalization , analysis, etc.). In the latter case, depending on the specific purpose, they may or may not require obtaining the user’s consent.
What cookies are used at http://an-lo.es/?
Management and deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time, you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies installed on your computer or device by configuring the browser options you use. Depending on the browser you are using, the way you can delete, disable or block cookies will vary.
Queries and more information about cookies
The source code, graphic designs, images, animations, software, texts, as well as the information and contents that are collected in http://an-lo.es/ are the property of AN-LO VISUALIZATION STUDIO, SL and the total or partial reproduction and / or publication of the website is not allowed, nor its computer processing, its distribution, its public communication, nor its modification or transformation, without the prior written permission of AN-LO VISUALIZATION STUDIO , SL The user, solely and exclusively, can use the material that appears on this website for their personal and private use, its use for commercial purposes or to engage in activities contrary to the law is prohibited.
Conditions of use of the website
The use of the website http://an-lo.es/ implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice in the version published by AN-LO VISUALIZATION STUDIO, S.L. at the same time that the User accesses the page. Consequently, the user must carefully read this Legal Notice.
- AN-LO VISUALIZATION STUDIO, S.L. may modify or update, without prior notice, the information contained in its website, as well as its configuration, presentation and access conditions.
- AN-LO VISUALIZATION STUDIO, S.L. does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the web, in its content, or that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
- The User agrees to use the website in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
- AN-LO VISUALIZATION STUDIO, S.L. guarantees that all the content and services offered at http://an-lo.es/ respect the principle of dignity of the person, the principle of non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality , disability or any other personal and social circumstance, as well as the principle of protection of youth and childhood.
- AN-LO VISUALIZATION STUDIO, S.L.o undertakes, through this means, NOT TO ENGAGE IN MISLEADING ADVERTISING. Formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the web will not be considered as misleading advertising.
- AN-LO VISUALIZATION STUDIO, S.L. undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
- AN-LO VISUALIZATION STUDIO, S.L. undertakes NOT TO SEND ADVERTISING CORRESPONDENCE WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services. All information sent to clients of AN-LO VISUALIZATION STUDIO, S.L. will not be considered as commercial communication. provided that its purpose is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between the client and AN-LO VISUALIZATION STUDIO, S.L. as well as the performance of information tasks and other activities of their own of the service that the client has contracted with the company.
- Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it.
- AN-LO VISUALIZATION STUDIO, S.L. will not be held liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from said access or use of the information.
- AN-LO VISUALIZATION STUDIO, S.L. It is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
- All third-party links to this website must be to their home page or home page.